Authors must submit a two-page synopsis of their video no later than
April 08, 2016 at
The final deadline for video submissions is July 15, 2016.
1. Synopsis of video (mandatory): a list of the main sections of the video with a sentence or two explaining what should be in that section. Still images can be add to illustrate key elements of a section. Maximum 2 pages.
2. Preliminary video (optional): the first version of the video is not required but can help the reviewer in their reviewing process. See the video requirements for more information on format and content.
The 5 following files are mandatory:
1. Final video (mpeg, mpg, mp4): See the video requirements below for more information on format and content.
2. Short paper (pdf): The two-page text summary of a video contribution should provide an outline of the work presented, and references to papers that provide more details about the work as well as related work. The format of the short paper needs to follow IEEE standards (please follow the directives in this section with the exception that the length of the paper should be no more than 2 pages. The content of the short paper must have:
3. Summary (txt): Describe in 5 sentences or less the contents or value of the extended object. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.
4. Readme (txt): IEEE requires a plain text Readme file for multimedia contents. It must contain:
5. Slide for conference digest (ppt): Each accepted submission must be accompanied by a single PowerPoint slide in the format described here.Video Requirements